South Texas Whitetail Deer Hunt - Rifle Hunt Only
We're booking South Texas deer hunts for the 2013-2014 whitetail deer season. From October 2012 up to the last week in February 2013 it's open season for the hunt of your dreams. The hunt will take place just west of Corpus Christi ,Texas on an 8,000 acre, ranch which has been heavily managed for 20+ years. The actual hunting will occur within 4,000 acres of this ranch. Have no fear of sub par lodging, this ranch will load you up with comfort from the 3 bedroom hunters cabin to the evening cookout with 120" - 160" wild deer within 50 yards for your viewing pleasure. Once you arrive at the ranch you'll know this isn't a day hunting operation, it truly is a top notch impressive place to be, words just can't describe. Here is what you get:
- 2 day hunt (2 afternoon hunts & 2 morning hunts).
- Fully guided one on one hunt.
- After taking your animal you will be allowed to further harvest a doe plus an additional cull buck. *This is only an option at no additional charge if the animal presents itself after your bigger animal is harvested but not guaranteed. The guide will also be the judge of what the cull buck is & determined on a hunt by hunt basis.
- Numerous double man box blinds with feeders.
- Lodging for 2-3 hunters.
- All food will be provided & you will have your evening meals prepared for you.
- One guest/non shooter per group (not per person) is allowed at an additional $500.
- 120" - 149" is $2,000 plus $100 per inch.
- 150" - 160" is $5,000 plus $150 per inch.
- Over 161" is $6500 plus $200 per inch.
- ** The guide will make every effort to judge the gross Boone & Crockett score in the field. Once the deer is harvested the payment is due on actual gross B&C score.
You will arrive at the ranch by noon with a full belly & be greeted by your hunting guides. Once unpacked you will hop in the hunting trucks & run down to the rifle range to fine tune your rifle. When your rifle is dead on you will be driven around the ranch just to take it all in. The 1st evening you will head to the brush for an evening hunt. The next day you will wake up early for a morning hunt & then follow up that afternoon with another evening hunt. The last morning you will once again wake up early for the last & final hunt. After the hunt your harvested animals will be loaded up & you will be on your way by 11:00 that same morning. Please note that guides will field dress & hang your deer up in the walk-in cooler. If you wish to 1/4 the animal please specify this to your hunting guide. All animals must be removed from the ranch & all laws that govern the State Of Texas regarding harvest & transportation of your animal must be followed, this is the responsibility of the hunter.
What to bring:
- Texas hunting license
- Rifle - Nothing smaller than a .243 caliber & ammunition.
- Snacks & drinks (a light breakfast, lunch, dinner and non alcoholic beverages will be provided)
- Clothes - watch the weather & pack accordingly
- Coolers for transporting your game (Ice will be provided)
- Tip money for the guides.
Payment Options: A check can be written at the end of the hunt or, we accept Master Card, Visa & Discover. If you opt to pay via credit card, the payment must be made in full prior to the hunt. If an animal is not harvested, per the stipulations above, a full refund will be issued to the card. Also, a $1000 non refundable deposit must be made prior to the hunt.
Call Big Country Outdoors TODAY & reserve your spot. 800-657-9998